Will You Hire the Right REALTOR?
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Ensures You Will!
Our Guarantee Highlights:
- You can cancel your agreement with us FREE of any charge
- Have "Peace" of mind knowing that your never locked into a long contract
- You will have the confidence that we will always do everything possible to ensure you are satisfied
- Life Happens – If you buy a home and have to sell it for any reason within 6 months we will sell it for you for free**
BUYERS & SELLERS EASY EXIT GUARANTEE
You are going to like working with us, we guarantee it.
Our simple and straight forward guarantee protects you whether you are buying or selling. We are so confident that once you agree to work with us you won't want to use another agent that we will agree to release you from our Buyer's Agency Agreement or Listing Agency Agreement. If you are unhappy with the service we provided you, we ask that you first discuss it with us because we would like the opportunity to improve. Simply tell us the problem and give us seven days to attempt to fix it. If you are still unhappy, we will provide you a release from our agreement. You can cancel your agreement with us at any time with No Fees or Penalties to terminate.
* THE EXCEPTION: If there is an accepted offer or there are pending negotiations, the agreement cannot be released. Broker protections will continue to be in effect as explained in the agreement.
BUYER’S PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE
We guarantee you'll love your new home or we will sell it for FREE up to 6 months after your initial purchase. Any commissions paid on the sale of the home will be paid to the Buyer’s Agent only, not to us. We understand that sometimes life happens and if for any reason you find that you have to sell your house, we want to be there to help.
** This guarantee is limited, as it refers specifically to fees that would normally be charged by us in the process of listing a home for sale. It does not include, in any way, other fees you may encounter and are not limited to but can include: attorney fees, excise taxes and/or other fees normally associated with the sale of a property. This guarantee is only for residential owners where the home is their primary residence.